If you’re looking for complete interior and exterior protection to help prolong the life of your vehicle, Volkswagen Protection Plus® Appearance Protection takes care of all the small stuff so you don’t have to sweat over it. It’s fully transferable with 60-day money back guaranteed, and only genuine Volkswagen parts are used to fix your vehicle.
With Appearance Protection, you’ll receive coverage for:
- Interior protection
- Paint repair
- Car rental benefits
- Head/tail light protection
- Curb scuff repair
- Paintless dent removal
- Key and keyless remote replacement
- Front windshield protection
- Tire and wheel protection
We all know how unexpected life becomes the more it progresses. That’s why Volkswagen Protection Plus® Loan Protection covers a wide variety of unfortunate moments with Life, Critical Illness, Loss of Employment and Disability programs. These programs are designed to help everyone close to you meet your financial obligations in case of life-altering events, illness, or even death. The claim benefits come tax-free without any premium surcharge for age, height, or weight, and can always be cancelled at any time.
Here’s a breakdown for each program:
- Life Coverage: Loan Protection will pay out the balance of your loan to ensure your vehicle remains with your beneficiary or your estate after death.
- Critical Illness Coverage: Much in the same vein as Life Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage protects your financial investments in case of ailments such as heart-attacks, strokes, or even cancer.
- Loss of Employment Coverage: When the economical situation is less than favorable, Loss of Employment will help make your monthly payments while your keep possession of your Volkswagen vehicle.
- Disability Coverage: If you ever find yourself in need of recovery from a serious disability, this coverage will help with your monthly payments until you’re one hundred percent.
Vehicle Loss Privilege Program
When unfortunate circumstances leads to the loss of your vehicle, This gives you plenty of options for replacing your vehicle. Negative Equity Privilege helps settle the left over balance from your loan when it’s more than what your vehicle is worth through in-store loyalty credit. Partial and Total Loan Event Privilege helps you replace your vehicle when it’s either been completely totalled, or the damage results in higher repair costs than your vehicle’s market value. Vehicle Loss Privilege also helps in the event of your vehicle being unexpectedly stolen.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
For worry-free motoring that protects against mechanical breakdowns for up to 10 years or 200,000 km, Mechanical Breakdown Protection has you covered. Plus, with 24-hour roadside assistance, trip interruption protection, and car rental benefits, you can head wherever life takes you with confidence. Choose between the 3-Star plan with a maximum coverage limit of $4,000 per repair visit, 4-Star plan for extensive coverage across critical and costly vehicle components, or get absolute coverage with the 5-Star plan against covered mechanical breakdowns, including parts and labour.
Also included with Mechanical Breakdown Protection are a wide array of 24-hour roadside assistance services:
- Battery jump-starting
- Lock-out service
- Fuel delivery
- Flat tire changes
Lease Excess Wear Waiver
Some additional costs attached when returning your car are almost nothing with a Lease Excess Wear Waiver. This gives you up to $10,000 worth of coverage for almost anything from small dents, to minimal windshield damage. Other coverage includes upholstery damage, damaged wheels, paint scratches, bumper damage, and worn tires. There’s also no deductible and lease excess costs are waived so don’t stress when you come across the occasional and unexpected dents.